With the doors open for business on January 1, 2001, Cool Care Heating & Air is a fully licensed, insured and bonded South Carolina heating and air conditioning company and is owned and operated by Teresa and Kenny Wardlaw. The Wardlaw’s have over thirty-seven years of combined experience in providing exceptional service and have consistently exceeded the expectations of their loyal customers by showing up when promised, communicating and solving comfort and efficiency problems, while charging a fair price. They have hired employees who are dedicated and care about doing the best job possible. In addition, The Wardlaw’s continue to invest heavily in training for the entire team so that Cool Care Heating & Air can remain the best service company in the area by staying on the cutting edge of industry innovations.
At Cool Care Heating & Air, we respect the trust our customers show in allowing us to service their homes and businesses.
- Your Home is Important to You and Us – We offer outstanding personal service from the beginning of your service call to its completion. From the moment you call us until we leave your home, you will always receive only the BEST in customer service.
- NATE Certified Company – NATE is a voluntary certification program designed to ensure that qualifying technicians have a core set of competencies and can be trusted by the consumers who hire them. Learn more.
- Our Passion for Quality – We are driven to do only quality work from start to finish so our final product is something you want to share with family and friends and are dedicated to providing the best in quality control.
- We Have Uniformed Technicians – All of our technicians are in Cool Care branded trucks and uniforms, and for your peace of mind, we are a drug free workplace with random drug testing.
- We Abide by the International Mechanical Code – All of our work meets or exceeds the requirements of the International Mechanical Code.
We are proud to offer service to all of Columbia, SC and the State of South Carolina including: