Why to choose Cool Care for your air conditioning repair Columbia SC?
air conditioning repair Columbia SC
air conditioning repair Columbia SC
air conditioning repair Columbia SC Columbia SC
It’s easy to take air conditioning repair Columbia SC for granted, but if your cooling system stops working in the middle of a heat wave, you’ve got a serious a problem! Summer is a busy time of year for Heating and Air companies in Columbia SC because air conditioning repair Columbia SC is in high demand.
However, when you call Cool Care Heating & Air, you’ll always get prompt, speedy and reliable AC repair service whether it’s an emergency or not. With a large staff of NATE-Certified technicians and radio-dispatched, fully-loaded service vehicles, we’ll have you chilling again in no time flat.
Call Us Today (803) 772-7715
air conditioning repair Columbia SC To The Rescue
At Cool Care Heating & Air, we’re always on the job. When you need emergency air conditioning repair Columbia SC, a skilled technician can be at your home or place of business quickly. We fix most air conditioning problems with one service call, and we work on all cooling system makes and models.
To avoid emergency AC service, be alert for early warning signs that your air conditioning may be in trouble. If you notice any of these red flags, schedule AC service right away, even if the unit still works. The sooner you call for help, the easier it will be to correct the problem and it may minimize the extent of the needed repairs.
- Increasing utility bills
- Uneven cooling
- The unit makes odd noises
- Air conditioning no longer works like it used to
- Water or freon leaks
- Weak airflow from vents
- Ice forming on or inside the air conditioning
- System is constantly cycling on and off
- Indoor temperature doesn’t match thermostat setting
Air conditioning Installation
During the hot summer months, air conditionings work harder than automobiles. With such a heavy workload, it’s not surprising that some AC systems will not be able to keep up. Older air conditionings, AC systems that have been poorly maintained and cooling systems that need frequent repairs are all at risk for breakdown.
Although no one wants to replace an air conditioning in the middle of summer, a new, high-efficiency system can make a big difference in your monthly utility bills. Depending on the system you choose, the savings may offset the cost of installation.
Affordable AC Maintenance Plans
Without annual air conditioning service, your air conditioning will have a shorter lifespan, and you will pay more in repair costs. HVAC systems are like automobiles; if you don’t keep up with the maintenance, you’re asking for trouble. AC systems should be cleaned and inspected every spring.
Regular maintenance is essential for the well-being of any cooling system, and it’s the best way to avoid air conditioning breakdown and the high cost of repairs. Owning a Cool Care Service Agreement Is Assurance Your System is Well Maintained When you purchase a Cool Care Service Agreement you are assured of the following:
- Priority Service – Our maintenance agreement customers receive priority customer status. Your service call moves to the top of the service call list for the fastest possible service.
- Discounts on Parts and Labor – You receive a 10% discount on parts and labor for any emergency service your receive.
- No Overtime Rates – You will not pay overtime rates on nights, holidays and weekends.
- Higher Efficiency – You will enjoy energy savings on your utility bills because your system will be optimized to be more efficient.