When you save energy, you save money. That’s why the Cool Care Energy Savings Agreement is a win-win-win proposition. It gives you the peace of mind of knowing your heating and cooling equipment is set for the oncoming season. It also gives you optimal HVAC performance in your Columbia, SC home, and because your HVAC is primed for high efficiency, you’ll see lower utility bills. Problems are caught and corrected before they cause trouble while the life of your heating and cooling equipment is extended.
What Are the Benefits of a Cool Care Energy Agreement?
The HVAC optimization specialists at Cool Care service all major heating and air conditioning brands including Bryant, Lennox, Maytag, Trane and Tempstar. When you sign on for Cool Care’s Energy Agreement, you’ll get a professional HVAC inspection twice a year by a certified service technician. You’ll also enjoy priority customer care and priority heating and air conditioning service whenever you call. Additionally, you’ll get:
- No overtime charges for emergency service. Should you have an urgent situation with your heating or cooling equipment, you’ll get emergency service with zero overtime charges. This includes emergency service 24/7, even on nights, weekends and holidays.
- Special discounts on labor and parts. You’ll get a ten percent discount on all labor and parts for any emergency service call.
- High efficiency HVAC performance for lower utility bills. You’ll see lower utility bills because heating and cooling equipment that’s well-maintained operates more efficiently. The more efficient the HVAC, the less it will cost you to use.
- Optimized HVAC performance for greater indoor comfort. Heating and cooling equipment that’s well maintained does a better job of delivering indoor comfort than poorly-maintained systems.
- Ongoing peace of mind. There’s nothing like being prepared for hot summers and chilly winters before the seasons gear up. The Cool Care Energy Agreement includes correcting any existing or potential problems before they damage your equipment.
What Happens During a Preventive Maintenance Service Call?
Your Cool Air technician will come armed with everything needed to thoroughly inspect and tune up your heating and/or air conditioning system. This service includes:
- Replace a disposable air filter or clean a permanent air filter
- Find and secure any loose electrical connections
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Examine and clean condensate drain
- Examine and adjust refrigerant charge operating pressure
- Clean and check safety controls and thermostat
- Clean and check motor and blower wheel
- Check and adjust belt tension
- Examine metering device
- Check the time delay of the compressor
- Examine and clean evaporator and condenser coils
- Examine temperature drop across the coil
- Check the contactor and compressor crank case heater
- Examine and clean burners
- Check fan speed and adjust if needed
- Examine start and run capacitors
Want to start reaping the benefits of a Cool Care Energy Savings Agreement? Contact our customer care team right now to sign up!